We understand that distilling and advising on the volumes of apprenticeships information available can be a complex process – AHW is here to make things simple by providing you with all the information and resources you need, in one place.
Resources to help teachers and careers advisers offer information, advice and guidance to young people, about apprenticeships.
Inspiring Futures The Education and Employers charity was launched on the 15th October 2009 with the aim of ‘ensuring that every school and college has an effective partnership with employers to provide its young people with the inspiration, motivation, knowledge, skills and opportunities they need to help them achieve their potential and so to secure the UK’s future prosperity’.
The charity works to achieve this by working in close partnership with leading national bodies representing schools, colleges and employers.
There are a selection of brochures, factsheets and guides available for download and print when you register on the Skills Funding Agency brand centre.
Resources for teachers and advisers
- West of England Labour Market Intelligence and sector infographics
- Skills Junction course finder
- WELEP Prospectus
- Apprenticeships: teachers’ handbook and study material
- An introduction to apprenticeships for years 7 to 11
- Using ‘Find an apprenticeship’
- Apprenticeship frameworks: live list
- Apprenticeships exam results toolkit